The Finance Problem
• Are you confused about finance?
• Do you need to boost your financial awareness skills?
• Do you have to communicate with finance staff?
• Do you want to boost your finance skills?
• No time to go on a training course?
The Finance Solution
• You can learn about finance online
• Our courses are interactive and easy to use
• You can learn when you want at a time to suit your lifestyle
• 24/7 365 access
• Build your skills, enhance your CV, improve your work prospects
Learn more about Finance
Are you looking for an introduction for junior or non-finance colleagues?
Do you need to explain financial concepts to colleagues?
Our Finance basics online course covers documents such as the profit statement, the balance sheet and cash flow analysis, and how they are linked.
It also covers budgetary control, standard costing and discounted cash flow evaluations.
These topics are set against the place of an organisation within the economy, different kinds of accountancy, and the way financial objectives are arrived at, implemented and monitored.
Background information and knowledge is combined with interactive activities and scenarios so that learning can be applied in the workplace.
At the end of this online CPD course you will be able to
• Understand what the finance function does and how it can help in their role
• Deduce relevant information, and to recognise its limitations
• See how decisions impact on the business as a whole
• Prepare for greater responsibility
This course is aimed at those in a non-finance function or junior finance professionals looking for an introduction. It will also prove useful to those looking for a way to explain financial topics to colleagues.
Key areas covered
• Financial accounting
• The basics of control
• Some practicalities
|Rating:||100% of learners thought this course met their cpd needs|
|“Good info and very easily presented. Sharp easy points to read and could read more detail separately. It was all well presented.”
“Provided a broad view on accounting and finance, relevant for business professionals in this rapidly changing environment”
“It was good to get a refresher of some basics, especially as I’m often explaining things to non-financial persons”
“I liked the flow of the text combined with resources and examples. I loved the practical cases.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of interactive activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
About the Author of Finance Basics
David Allen is a past president of CIMA and a past chairman of the Management Accounting Committee of the International Federation of Accountants.
He was employed for many years by Cadbury Schweppes group holding directorships with various subsidiary companies, notably Cadbury Ltd.
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive.
Course Price and Features
• This course provides 4 hours of verifiable CPD
• You can access the course unlimited times for 120 days following purchase
• Full price = £75 (plus VAT) less 10% Financial Fluency discount = £67.50 (plus VAT)
• Simply use the discount code “FF101” at checkout
Buy now or read more
Select the button below to either buy now or read more about this course.”
You might also be interested in