Online Course on Cyber Security
Risk Management Strategy
Developing a risk management strategy to manage cyber security is essential for any organisation,
and isn’t a matter purely for the IT department.
Many risks arise from badly managed employees and flawed business processes,
rather than digital technology.
This is why an understanding of cyber risk is essential for non-technical managers.
In this course you will explore the nature of cyber risk and learn how it can be found anywhere within an organisation, plan to meet and respond to threats and thoroughly prepare for potential incidents.
Understanding Cyber Security Strategy
enables the learner to:
• Recognise where cyber risks arise and who can be responsible for them
• Discuss with your IT department the effectiveness of the work they are doing
• Understand different cyber-security strategies and how to implement them for employees throughout your organisation
• Manage cyber risks that are outside the responsibility of the IT department Respond and recover after a cyber-security incident has happened
Learning outcomes of Cyber Security Strategy
• What are the information security basics?
• How do you prepare for an event?
• How can we manage people using networks?
• How can we manage social media risk?
• How should we dispose of data?
Target audience for Cyber Security Strategy
This course is designed to appeal to people working in the accounting and finance industry at all levels.
About the author of Cyber Security Strategy
Jeremy Swinfen Green has worked in online marketing, communication and business strategy since 1993.
In 1995 he was appointed the first Digital Media Director by Aegis, the holding company of the Carat media agency group.
Subsequent to that he worked as Strategic Operations Director for media owner emap digital, Managing Partner at digital consultancy iLevel Generator, Digital Director at direct response agency MC&C, and Managing Director at the user experience consultancy Amberlight.
He has run Social Media Risk Consulting and its sister agency Mosoco, which provides social media marketing services, since 2013.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).