Writing a Business Plan – Online Course
Successful businesses and investors will have a track record in determining not only which projects are funded through to completion but also those that aren’t taken forward. One key tool in the decision making process is the business plan.
Writing a Business Plan helps you to create a well-constructed business plan that enables decision makers to better understand the potential project, helps the owner of the business plan to fully think through the project and can then also be used as a benchmark to track the success of the project.
At the end of Business Plan course you will be able to
• Understand what a business plan is
• Turn their ideas into a business plan
• Understand the essential components of a business plan
• Consider relevant external business factors
• Ensure consistency and accuracy in their business plan
• Use their business plan as a benchmark for success
This course is written for people working in the accounting and finance industry at all levels.
Key areas covered
• Why produce a business plan?
• Structure and format of an ideal business plan
• Tools and techniques to help write a great business plan
• Finance content within a business plan
|Rating:||100% said it met their professional development objectives|
“A very good introduction into what should be contained within a business plan.”
“Gave a clear structure and good directions on how to produce a business plan in the future.”
“Covered marketing, financial, concept, action plan brilliantly.”
“Broad approach that also includes in-house business plans; good section on cross-checking the plan as a whole for consistency.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of interactive activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
About the author of Writing a Business Plan
Chris Bruce is Operations Director for Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine, a premier provider of Navigation solutions to the Commercial and Military Marine market.
With over 25 years experience, he has overseen the implementation of countless products, systems and solutions from turn-key programs through to volume market products from initial idea through to end of life and has an MBA from Kingston University.
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive.
Course Price and Features
• This course provides 4 hours of verifiable CPD
• You can access the course unlimited times for 120 days following purchase
• Full price = £75 (plus VAT) less 10% Financial Fluency discount = £67.50 (plus VAT)
• Simply use the discount code “FF101” at checkout
Buy now or read more
Select the button below to either buy now or read more about this course.