Online Course on Promoting Your Professional Practice
Promoting Your Professional Practice by Drayton Bird
Deregulation and the recession have placed many practices under unprecendented pressure. Large practices have started competing with medium-sized ones, and some medium-sized practices are having to compete with small ones. The recession is driving some clients out of business, which in turn is hitting income. Many practices are cutting costs. This often starts with marketing, seen as an expense – understandably, as it is often not easy to see what your money produces. But marketing done properly is an investment, not an expense. You can see what you get for your money. This course provides practical marketing advice to enable you to achieve maximum results for your efforts. The course looks at why marketing matters, why potential clients should choose you, the priorities for success, successful direct marketing and finally, developing the brief.
Promoting Your Professional Practice enables you to
• Assess their current marketing activities, and decide what other types of promotion will work best for their business
• Think about what aspects of their business differentiates them from their competitors
• Target potential clients, and retain their existing clients
• Build and develop a targeted marketing database
• Maximise their return on investment.
|100% of learners thought this course met their CPD needs
“It was a good refresher which had a nice layout and excellent real life examples.”
“Puts in place the basis for good marketing.”
“I really liked the layout and use real life examples.”
“It was a good refresher as I have done various marketing courses in the past.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.
Learning outcomes of Promoting Your Professional Practice
Why does marketing matter?
• Why should you bother?
• What are the different types of marketing?
• How should you approach marketing?
• How can you market professional services?
• What’s the difference between marketing and sales?
• How does marketing relate to your business strategy?
• What’s in it for you and for your organisation?
Successful direct marketing
• What are the various factors in successful direct marketing?
• What is my greatest marketing asset?
• How should I build a database?
• How can I use the information my database provides?
• How do I decide on my message?
• How can I get good ideas?
Target audience for Promoting Your Professional Practice
This course is aimed at both new and experienced professionals.
About the Author of Promoting Your Professional Practice
Drayton Bird has long been one of direct marketing’s best known teachers and authorities. He has spoken and trained in 43 countries and worked with a number of the world’s best known brands.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing recognised him as one of the 50 individuals who have shaped modern marketing.
He was the leading trainer for Ogilvy and Mather direct worldwide, later creating and conducting a special training course for American Express senior executives. He was named Teacher of the Year by the U.K. Institute of Direct Marketing.
You might also be interested in
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Use promo code FF101 at checkout to receive the Financial Fluency special price
Use promo code FF20 at checkout to receive £100 discount on 5 or more courses