Online Course on Anti Bribery
A strong anti-corruption ethics and compliance regime is
good for business:
• it protects and enhances reputation, to the benefit of all stakeholders;
• it provides a risk management framework to qualify new business opportunities.
This online training course sets out the components of corruption, how it occurs and its impact.
You’ll explore how business relationships might lead to bribery and examine the laws surrounding bribery and corruption, especially the UK Bribery Act 2010.
You’ll also be given the tools and techniques to implement an effective anti-bribery management system into your, or your client’s, organisation.
Our Anti Bribery and Corruption Online Course
enables the learner to:
• Define corruption and why it happens
• Understand how bribery can happen and the key dynamics of bribery
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of the UK Bribery Act 2010
• Assess risks and implement a successful anti-bribery management system
Learning outcomes of our Anti Bribery and Corruption Online Course
How bribery happens
• What are the basics of bribery?
• What are the risk areas in bribery?
• What are the key dynamics of bribery?
• How can grooming incentivise improper performance?
• What form do bribes take?
• How can a bribe be discovered?
Laws and regulations
• What the UK Bribery Act 2010?
• What are the key sections of the Bribery Act?
• What are the Bribery Act’s key points?
• What is the UK Ministry of Justice guidance to the Bribery Act 2010?
• What does the US Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act cover?
Target audience for our Anti Bribery and Corruption Online Course
Professionals in an organisation who are responsible for overseeing or implementing anti-fraud and anti-corruption measures.
About the author of our Anti Bribery and Corruption Online Course
John Burbidge-King is a thought leader and specialist in corporate reputation and risk management. He has a long established international business background and is the CEO and Founder of Interchange Solutions.
A former Royal Marines officer; senior roles in companies from banking electronics to biometrics and security printing. He has lived in Africa, the Far East and Middle East.
An individual member of the UK Fraud Advisory Panel; the Advisory Board of Canterbury Christ Church Business School, and a Past Master of the Worshipful Company of World Traders.
He is in the process of becoming a Civilian Deployed Expert on corruption for the UK government’s Sustainability Unit.
John gave evidence on “adequate procedures” for the draft Bribery Bill and is a member of the UK committee for the BS10500 and ISO 37001. He is the author of the Business Ethics Toolkit for ADS (the trade association of the UK defence and security industries). He speaks Arabic.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).