Online Course on Working Capital Optimisation and Cash Flow Management
In the modern financial world it is vital to appreciate the complex relationships between any organisation’s many functions. These relationships need to be understood right from when strategies are “rolled out” regarding cash flow through to when cash is actually received or paid.
Our course on Working Capital Optimisation and Cash Flow Management looks at how Working Capital Optimisation and Cash Flow Management works through supply and reverse supply chains, inventory, and demand chain transformation.
At the end of this online CPD course you will be able to
• Look at various aspects of the supply chain including commercial terms, discount structures, payment scenarios, and rights of lien and asset ownership
• Understand how to minimise work in progress as it can take up space and shorten shelf life and represents uninvestable capital
• Monitor and analyse stock to avoid it becoming a liability
• Consider the use of the demand chain, such as commercial terms, compliance to these terms and credit rating agencies
• Understand the reverse supply chain, the “green agenda” and corporate social responsibility
This course is written for people working in the accounting and finance industry at all levels.
Key areas covered
• Supply Chain
• Work in Progress
• Demand Chain
• Reverse Supply Chain
|Rating:||95% of learners thought this course met their CPD needs|
“Comprehensively covered different aspects of working capital and cash flow management, with a helpful fact sheet to explain each area.”
“We have several issues in one of our plants resulting in poor quality and good practice, particularly in dealing with customers. This course deals with these issues.”
“This course helped in my objective of understanding current issues surrounding working capital optimisation.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of interactive activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
Working Capital & Cash Flow Management for Accountants is part of our interactive issues and debates suite of learning. Issues and Debates courses stimulate intelligent dialogue and debate and provide a valuable and evolving resource of professional knowledge and experience. These courses are topical, practical and highly relevant to today’s changing market.
Each module is split into two activities: Understanding the issues and Putting it into practice. The first encourages you to think about a topic, drawing on your own professional experience and knowledge. The second helps you to put ideas and/or theories into practice as part of your day-to-day work.
About the Author of Working Capital Optimisation and Cash Flow Management
John Mardle is the entrusted freelance facilitator and founder of CashPerform Limited a company that develops strategic and operational efficiency in the Cash Conversion Cycle. Prior to this John was Finance Director of Parsons Group International and part of ABB’s executive management team where he supported the transition phases required of acquired companies to become compliant with ABB’s ethos and culture as it built to be the largest engineering company in the world.
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive.
Course Price and Features
• This course provides 4 hours of verifiable CPD
• You can access the course unlimited times for 120 days following purchase
• Full price = £75 (plus VAT) less 10% Financial Fluency discount = £67.50 (plus VAT)
• Simply use the discount code “FF101” at checkout
Buy now or read more
Select the button below to either buy now or read more about this course.