One to One Individual Finance Training
• Are you a senior executive?
• Do you want to maximise the efficiency of your training time?
• Do you want to freedom to direct your training to your personal needs?
• Do you need to ask confidential questions?
• Do you need an alternative to a public training course?
If your answer to these questions is yes –
then one on one training could the right alternative for you.
The Benefits of Individual Training
• Focus – we only cover what is relevant to you. All our executive training is tailored.
• Flexibility – learn at times to fit your diary – morning, afternoon, evening or weekend.
• Variety – use a mixture of face-to-face, web conferencing, phone and email contact.
• Speed – learn at your own pace, fast or slow.
• Confidential – delivered under strict confidentiality agreements.
Finance Coaching Subjects
A typical finance coaching programme starts with several sessions on finance essentials. Future sessions focus on specific topics such as budgeting. See our finance training courses for an idea of the variety of areas we can cover.
We also offer coaching on passing professional accountancy exams.
Fees for Finance Coaching
Finance coaching is a premium service restricted to a small number of our clients. Every programme is tailored to each executive and their needs. If you are serious about individual training we are delighted to hear from you.
Question and Answer Service
As an alternative to traditional finance coaching we can offer a question and answer service on a question by question basis.
Simply email (or call) with your finance related questions and we will send you the answer or answers in a simply explained format. We can provide simple or in-depth answers as required. We can operate on a pay by question or bulk purchase agreement.
Use the contact form below to enquire further.