Online Course on Forecasting
for Financial Managers
The rate of change in the business environment is greater than ever before, managers are recognising that they have to spend more time looking forward.
For you, the finance professional, this is vitally important but not necessarily straightforward.
Coming to terms with judgements about the future, which are subject to significant margins of error, requires a particular set of skills.
As well as describing the principles and practice of forecasting, this course looks at their use, especially in decision making.
It covers interpretative statistics, short-medium term forecasting and long range forecasting.
At the end of this online CPD course you will be able to
• Recognise what forecasts are used for, and who is responsible for them
• Discuss the principles and practice of statistics relevant to forecasting
• Explore short / medium term forecasting
• Look closer at long range forecasting
This course is written for Financial Directors, Financial Controllers, Financial Managers and Management Accountants who need to establish a framework for the various forecasts compiled within their businesses, and those available outside.
Key areas covered
• Looking to the future
• Short and medium range
• Long range
Learning outcomes of Forecasting for Financial Managers
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of interactive activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
About the author of Forecasting for Financial Managers
David Allen is a past president of CIMA and a past chairman of the Management Accounting Committee of the International Federation of Accountants.
He was employed for many years by Cadbury Schweppes group holding directorships with various subsidiary companies, notably Cadbury Ltd.
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive.
Course Price and Features
• This course provides 4 hours of verifiable CPD
• You can access the course unlimited times for 120 days following purchase
• Full price = £75 (plus VAT) less 10% Financial Fluency discount = £67.50 (plus VAT)
• Simply use the discount code “FF101” at checkout
Buy now or read more
Select the button below to either buy now or read more about this course.