Online Course on
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is all about creating and exploiting business opportunities. This course shows the learner how companies apply enterprise skills to turn their business ideas into successful and sustainable ventures.
Learners will discover the importance of strategic thinking and consider how to develop effective business models, value creation methods and exit strategies. They will also explore the factors that influence success, and learn how to manage entrepreneurial projects through both good times and bad.
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship enables the learner to:
• Understand Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• Talk about business ideas
• Build relationships with customers
• Identify growth opportunities
• Understand long-term entrepreneurial strategy
• Know what to do if a concept fails
|Rating:||100% said this course met their professional development objectives|
“The large amount of industry experts advice – they have been there and know what it feels like – very inspirational.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Learning outcomes of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Your entrepreneurial vision
• What is entrepreneurship?
• What is a strategic vision?
• How do I turn my product idea into a scalable business idea?
• What factors will influence the success of my business model?
• How should I talk about my business idea?
• Which business type is best for me?
• How much attention should I give to brand development?
• What other issues should I consider?
Leading the initiative
• Who should be involved?
• What is the best organisational structure for me?
• How can I build relationships with customers?
• How do I manage financial aspects?
• What do my investors and stakeholders need to know?
• How should I manage risk?
Developing a sustainable venture
• Why does business development matter?
• When is the right time to expand?
• How do I identify opportunities for growth?
• How can I gather relevant information?
• What tools can I use to inform decision-making?
• How should I manage the innovation process?
Creating, measuring and harnessing value
• What is the value chain?
• How should I measure success?
• How can I estimate the value in my enterprise?
• When should I re-evaluate my business model?
• How can I release the value in my business?
• What should my long-term entrepreneurial strategy be?
Staying on track
• Why do business plans and businesses fail to deliver?
• How can I stay afloat in a crisis?
• Where can I find support and advice?
• What do I do if my concept fails?
• When should I hand over the project to a successor?
Target audience for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
This course is designed to appeal to people working in the accounting and finance industry at all levels.
About the author of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Anna Faherty is a writer, lecturer and consultant working across the publishing, museum and charity sectors.
She has hands-on management experience as a director of a multi-million pound publishing division and a trustee of a small independent museum.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
You might also be interested in
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Use promo code FF101 at checkout to receive the Financial Fluency special price
Use promo code FF20 at checkout to receive £100 discount on 5 or more courses