Online Course on
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is all about creating and exploiting business opportunities. This course shows the learner how companies apply enterprise skills to turn their business ideas into successful and sustainable ventures.
Learners will discover the importance of strategic thinking and consider how to develop effective business models, value creation methods and exit strategies. They will also explore the factors that influence success, and learn how to manage entrepreneurial projects through both good times and bad.
Enterprise and Entrepreneurship enables the learner to:
• Understand Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• Talk about business ideas
• Build relationships with customers
• Identify growth opportunities
• Understand long-term entrepreneurial strategy
• Know what to do if a concept fails
|Rating:||100% said this course met their professional development objectives|
“The large amount of industry experts advice – they have been there and know what it feels like – very inspirational.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Learning outcomes of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Your entrepreneurial vision
• What is entrepreneurship?
• What is a strategic vision?
• How do I turn my product idea into a scalable business idea?
• What factors will influence the success of my business model?
• How should I talk about my business idea?
• Which business type is best for me?
• How much attention should I give to brand development?
• What other issues should I consider?
Leading the initiative
• Who should be involved?
• What is the best organisational structure for me?
• How can I build relationships with customers?
• How do I manage financial aspects?
• What do my investors and stakeholders need to know?
• How should I manage risk?
Developing a sustainable venture
• Why does business development matter?
• When is the right time to expand?
• How do I identify opportunities for growth?
• How can I gather relevant information?
• What tools can I use to inform decision-making?
• How should I manage the innovation process?
Creating, measuring and harnessing value
• What is the value chain?
• How should I measure success?
• How can I estimate the value in my enterprise?
• When should I re-evaluate my business model?
• How can I release the value in my business?
• What should my long-term entrepreneurial strategy be?
Staying on track
• Why do business plans and businesses fail to deliver?
• How can I stay afloat in a crisis?
• Where can I find support and advice?
• What do I do if my concept fails?
• When should I hand over the project to a successor?
Target audience for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
This course is designed to appeal to people working in the accounting and finance industry at all levels.
About the author of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Anna Faherty is a writer, lecturer and consultant working across the publishing, museum and charity sectors.
She has hands-on management experience as a director of a multi-million pound publishing division and a trustee of a small independent museum.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
You might also be interested in
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Buy Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Online Course
Add to cart / basket
Click on the Buy Now or Add to Cart button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for purchases. You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase. Your service with Financial Fluency commences once your payment is processed. You have the right to cancel your order, less an admin charge, from the time of purchase for a period of 7 days provided you have not accessed the course. If you have worked through any of the course content you will not be able to cancel your order. Please read our full terms and conditions before purchase.
Pay by invoice and bank transfer
If preferred you can pay via bank transfer (BACS / EFT / Online banking).
Please complete the form below and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
Other relevant information
View cart or checkout
If using our shopping cart, you can view the cart and checkout here.
You will receive 3 or 12 months (depending upon your chosen option) unlimited free access after payment of a one off registration fee.
Length of courses
Each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Once you've completed the course you will be able to claim 4 verifiable CPD hours, if required. CPD points are claimed by the registered user, who can be someone different to the person who pays if required.
VAT will be calculated and added automatically during the checkout process (and before any payment is taken) based on your location.
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate for customers within the EU. VAT will be added during checkout at the rate applicable to your Country. For customers outside the EU, where UK VAT is non-applicable, the checkout will automatically detect your location and VAT will not be added.
For customers in the Channel Islands please contact us in advance of purchase.
You will be emailed instructions of how to access your course and an activation code within one working day, usually a few hours.
Do you wish to pay in a different currency?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the courses you wish to purchase and your chosen currency and we will send you an invoice in your desired currency.
Any more questions?
For any questions, please see our frequently asked questions as well as our full terms and conditions or send an email to email@example.com