Online Course on Presenting Data to Inform Decisions
This is a one hour online training course which explores the methods used to share data and the ways in which it can be effectively presented to support decision-making.
The course considers how to deal with uncertainty and reflect on best practice for communicating about data in written documents and presentations.
The course covers the following:
• What methods should I use to share data and information for decision-making?
• How should I present data in written documents?
• How should I share data in a presentation?
• What visual tools could I use?
• How should I handle ambiguity and uncertainty?
Presenting Numerical & Financial Data
This course is an one hour extract from our four hour course on Presenting Numerical & Financial Data
Use promo code FF101 at checkout to receive the Financial Fluency special price
Use promo code FF20 at checkout to receive £100 discount on 5 or more courses