Online course on key issues for the:
• Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
• Finance Director (FD)
• Senior Finance Professional
• Working Capital and Sources of Finance
• Key Performance Indicators
• Data Analytics
As a CF0, FD or senior finance professional accountant, you are expected to know about a wide range of financial topics, issues and developments.
It can be challenging to keep up to date with the volume of information hitting our desks and the pace of change in which our businesses operate.
This online CPD course is specifically designed for senior level finance professionals, covers the key issues and trends currently affecting the accounting and finance function. The course aims to keep you up to date with some important environmental trends and enable you to maintain your reputation as a value added business partner.
Our Online Update Course on CFO Issues 2018-19 will enable the learner to:
• Look into secured and unsecured loans as well as alternatives to traditional bank overdrafts
• Cover a range of KPIs to help monitor the performance of your business
• Learn the basics of data analytics as well as the readily available tools you can use to analyse and interpret data
• Get to grips with advances in technologies, including digital firms, cloud accounting and the use of cryptocurrency
Content of our CFO Issues 2018-19 Online Course
Working Capital and Sources of Finance
• What is Funding Circle?
• What are short-term, unsecured loans?
• How does factoring and invoice discounting work?
• What is single invoice finance?
• What is revolving credit?
• What is a business cash advance?
• What are leasing and hire purchase agreements?
• What are property bridging loans?
Key Performance Indicators
• Getting started with performance analysis
• Customer KPIs
• Employee KPIs
• Operational KPIs
• Monitoring and managing performance
• Financial KPIs
• What is data analytics?
• Big data
• Data analysis
• Analytic Tools
• Statistics for accountants in excel
• Advanced data analytics tools
• Digital firms and cloud accounting
• Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
• Blockchain technology
• Deep learning
• Emerging technologies
Target audience for our CFO Issues 2018-19 Online Course
This course is designed to appeal to accounting and finance professionals working at all levels.
You might also be interested in
• Business Performance Management
• Key Performance Indicators
• Deriving value from Big Data
• Thinking Strategically for Finance Professionals
• Working Capital & Cash Flow Management
• Sources of Alternative Finance
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Buy CFO Issues 2018-19 Online Course
Pay online now
Add to cart / basket
Click on the Buy Now or Add to Cart button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for purchases. You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase. Your service with Financial Fluency commences once your payment is processed. You have the right to cancel your order, less an admin charge, from the time of purchase for a period of 7 days provided you have not accessed the course. If you have worked through any of the course content you will not be able to cancel your order. Please read our full terms and conditions before purchase.
Pay by invoice and bank transfer
If preferred you can pay via bank transfer (BACS / EFT / Online banking).
Please complete the form below and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
Other relevant information
View cart or checkout
If using our shopping cart, you can view the cart and checkout here.
You will receive 3 or 12 months (depending upon your chosen option) unlimited free access after payment of a one off registration fee.
Length of courses
Each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Once you've completed the course you will be able to claim 4 verifiable CPD hours, if required. CPD points are claimed by the registered user, who can be someone different to the person who pays if required.
VAT will be calculated and added automatically during the checkout process (and before any payment is taken) based on your location.
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate for customers within the EU. VAT will be added during checkout at the rate applicable to your Country. For customers outside the EU, where UK VAT is non-applicable, the checkout will automatically detect your location and VAT will not be added.
For customers in the Channel Islands please contact us in advance of purchase.
You will be emailed instructions of how to access your course and an activation code within one working day, usually a few hours.
Do you wish to pay in a different currency?
Simply email email@example.com with a list of the courses you wish to purchase and your chosen currency and we will send you an invoice in your desired currency.
Any more questions?
For any questions, please see our frequently asked questions as well as our full terms and conditions or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org