Online Course on Building Resilience
for Professional Success
Resilience is our ability to overcome life’s challenges and manage change. This emotional intelligence is essential when navigating your career, which will inevitably face uncertainty and setbacks.
Planning ahead for uncertain times can ensure your career stays on track and you retain an effective balance between life and work even in the most stressful times.
This course will help you build higher levels of resilience so you can better deal
with difficulties and obstacles and also cope well in the face of change, therefore
making you more likely to succeed and progress at work. You will learn to not
only harness the skills and attributes you do have, but also to discern and develop
those that you don’t.
Understanding Building Resilience for Professional Success enables the learner to:
• Remain resilient throughout the emotional cycle of change
• Increase your Emotional Intelligence and manage stress
• Manage your career path in the modern world
• Create an effective work life balance
Learning outcomes of Building Resilience for Professional Success
• What is the emotional cycle of change?
• How can I effectively manage people through change?
• Why can it be so difficult to change habits?
• How can managing change help us to build resilience?
• How can I be an agent of change?
• What are the benefits of Emotional Intelligence?
• What is the model for emotional intelligence?
• How can I increase my self-perception?
• How can I improve my self-expression?
• How do I improve my interpersonal skills?
• What can I do to manage stress?
• What can I do to improve my decision making?
Resilience and your career
• What is different about careers in the 21st Century?
• What skills and behaviours do I need to manage this change?
• How can building resilience enable you to manage your career?
• How do I build a network?
• How do I define what I want to do?
• How do I create a career path?
• How do I build my personal brand?
Creating a work life balance
• How can I improve my work-life balance?
• How does creating balance help to build resilience?
• What effect does technology have on work-life balance?
• What small things can have a big impact?
Target audience for Building Resilience for Professional Success
This course is designed to appeal to accounting and finance professionals working at all levels.
About the Author of Building Resilience for Professional Success
Leanne Hoffman is a coach, trainer and consultant specialising in leadership, employee and organizational development.
Leanne has nineteen years’ experience working as a Management Consultant for Andersen, and in Organisational Development for Tesco Limited and SAGE Publications and as a freelancer for a range of companies.
Over the years she has learnt much about how to motivate, engage and develop people so they can perform to the best of their abilities and contribute significantly to the organisations they work for.
Leanne is interested in how you bring about lasting change and support people in achieving this.
In addition Leanne is a registered and accredited psychotherapist with 10 years’ experience of working with clients. This has enabled her to gain a deeper understanding of people’s emotional world and how this influences their behaviour, performance and development. She uses this to inform her work and to help build self-awareness, manage emotional responses like stress, and increase emotional intelligence and resilience; enabling people to thrive.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
You might also be interested in
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).