Online Course on Network Leadership
Leaders today operate in a dynamic environment. Technological advancements and increased competition from globalisation have changed forever the way
we work in organisations.
In this new world of projects and teams, the top-down, command-and-control leadership approach is no longer effective; to be a successful leader you need a new set of skills and techniques.
Network leadership is not just a new way to lead, but also a new way of thinking. It is non-linear, dynamic, and very much relationship-based.
It is a leadership style that focuses on improving others’ performance and bringing together other people’s contributions to improve overall effectiveness and organisational performance.
This new CPD course helps you and your organisation adapt and make the most of this new approach.
|Rating:||100% of learners thought this course met their CPD needs|
“This course gave a good overview of Network Management with good ideas as to how to achieve this approach within a work framework.”
“The distinction between operational, personal and strategic was very clearly presented and will help me redirect my focus when needed.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
Understanding Network Leadership
enables the learner to:
• Understand why Network Leadership matters
• Recognise how Traditional and Network Leadership style complements each other
• Take practical steps on building the different types of networking relationship
• Consider the network management as a leadership style
• Understand the qualities required by a network manager
• Be aware how these qualities are played out in everyday work situations
Learning outcomes of Network Leadership
What is Network Leadership?
• How do we define traditional leadership?
• How do we define network leadership?
• What is the new work environment?
• Why is network leadership important?
• What are the benefits of network leadership?
Being a Networker
• How do we define networking?
• What types of networking relationships are there?
• What are the benefits of networking?
• What is the right networking mind set?
• What are the tips for formal networking?
• What are the tips for informal networking?
Being a Network Manager
• How do we define a network manager?
• What are the qualities of a network manager?
• How do you provide clarity?
• How do you engage?
• How do you empower?
• How do you encourage creativity?
• How do you network?
Target audience for Network Leadership
Accounting and finance professionals at all level who are People Managers or Project Managers who lead cross-functional teams.
About the author of Network Leadership
Ai Khim Tuang is an organisational psychologist and a data analyst, she has spent over seven years analysing numbers and business trends for eBay Asia and Europe.
Prior to this, she spent four years providing B2B e-sourcing consultation services to major corporate clients such as Nestlé, Johnson & Johnson, BP, ExxonMobil, and Intel in Asia.
She is now a curator at PurpleBeach, advising clients on how to build a metrics focused approach in their people or business transformation initiatives.
Learners take their own route through the topics covered in the course. They will learn at their own pace through a variety of activities designed to accommodate a range of learning styles.
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Use promo code FF101 at checkout to receive the Financial Fluency special price