Responsibility for health and safety in an organisation typically lies with appointed managers. However, there are issues around health and safety that anyone within your company needs to be aware of, from what the fire evacuation procedure is to lifting a box correctly.
This course looks at how to comply with health and safety regulations and also what every member of staff should be aware of from a day to day point of view.
Health and Safety for Accountants enables the learner to:
• Understand what health and safety is and your own responsibilities so you can be safe in the workplace
• Ensure that you and other colleagues know what the law says and are compliant with the organisation’s health and safety policy
• Minimise any risks to your health by understanding regulations relating to display screen equipment, technology, signposting and manual health issues
• Know the emergency procedures and policies for fire so you can evacuate safely
• Understand reporting and prevention strategies to minimise the chance of an emergency arising
|Rating:||100% would recommend this course|
“It explained issues that address the small charity I work for.”
“Increase knowledge of HSE within the workplace and indicators to look out for.”
|You can review this course using the questionnaire in the course completion area.|
• What is health and safety?
• What does the law say about health and safety?
• What is our health and safety policy?
• Whose responsibility is our health and safety policy?
• What are the benefits of good health and safety compliance?
Day to day health and safety
• How do we manage health and safety on a daily basis?
• What are the display screen equipment regulations?
• Are there safety rules for using equipment and machinery?
• What needs to be signposted at work?
• What is manual handling?
• What is occupational health?
• How does health and safety affect home workers?
• What are the working time regulations?
• What are the safety issues I should consider when travelling out of the office?
• What emergency procedures do we have at work?
• What happens when someone needs first aid?
• What is our emergency evacuation procedure?
• What if I need to report an emergency?
Reporting and prevention
• Who assesses the risks in our workplace?
• How can I help prevent accidents and incidents at work?
• What should I do if I identify a health and safety risk?
• What happens once a health and safety risk is identified?
• What if I think my health is at risk because of my working conditions?
• What can I do to prevent stress at work?
Target audience for Health and Safety for Accountants
This course is designed to appeal to accounting and finance professionals at all levels.
Register now for free module
To purchase a course or to try a free module please register. Registration is free and there is no obligation to purchase. Just click the button below:
Please review our Frequently Answers Questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive (opens in a new window).
Buy Health and Safety for Accountants Online Course
Add to cart / basket
Click on the Buy Now or Add to Cart button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for purchases. You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase. Your service with Financial Fluency commences once your payment is processed. You have the right to cancel your order, less an admin charge, from the time of purchase for a period of 7 days provided you have not accessed the course. If you have worked through any of the course content you will not be able to cancel your order. Please read our full terms and conditions before purchase.
Pay by invoice and bank transfer
If preferred you can pay via bank transfer (BACS / EFT / Online banking).
Please complete the form below and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
Other relevant information
View cart or checkout
If using our shopping cart, you can view the cart and checkout here.
You will receive 3 or 12 months (depending upon your chosen option) unlimited free access after payment of a one off registration fee.
Length of courses
Each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Once you've completed the course you will be able to claim 4 verifiable CPD hours, if required. CPD points are claimed by the registered user, who can be someone different to the person who pays if required.
VAT will be calculated and added automatically during the checkout process (and before any payment is taken) based on your location.
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate for customers within the EU. VAT will be added during checkout at the rate applicable to your Country. For customers outside the EU, where UK VAT is non-applicable, the checkout will automatically detect your location and VAT will not be added.
For customers in the Channel Islands please contact us in advance of purchase.
You will be emailed instructions of how to access your course and an activation code within one working day, usually a few hours.
Do you wish to pay in a different currency?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the courses you wish to purchase and your chosen currency and we will send you an invoice in your desired currency.
Any more questions?
For any questions, please see our frequently asked questions as well as our full terms and conditions or send an email to email@example.com