Business writing is a professional skill that requires careful planning as well as practice.
Business commentaries should be:
• Focused around the needs and requirements of the user(s)
• Appropriate in breadth and depth – anticipating the “so what” questions
• Prioritised on ‘big issues’ that will likely be of most relevance
• Concise in style yet precise in language
• Commercially focused i.e. add value
Mastering ‘The 3 Cs’
The skills of business writing can be summarised by focusing on the 3Cs
In-house training in business writing skills
Financial Fluency has developed a focused course on business writing which can be tailored to your organisation.
Read our course description for more information at