Skills for New Managers In-house
Becoming a manager for the first time is a great step in your career as a finance professional.
Being a new manager means:
• Managing others for the first time
• Having to give instructions
• Learning new skills
• Being responsible for your team’s performance
• Being responsible for individuals in your team
Our Course in Skills for New Managers in Finance Includes
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
• Manage the transition from employee to manager
• Understand the importance of developing themselves
• Communicate effectively
• Manage meetings and team briefings
• Manage their time effectively
• Improve and develop their people management skills
• Provide feedback and appraisal sessions
• Delegate effectively
• Create a motivating climate in the workplace
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders
Skills for New Managers in Finance Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Tailored Courses in Skills for New Managers in Finance
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house Skills for New Managers in Finance Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.