In-House Business Valuation
The valuation of a business or its shares is fundamental to the success of many business strategies. However, it is an area which requires a clear understanding of valuation principles and techniques together with hands-on practice in a range of circumstances, before managers can value businesses with confidence.
Generally our valuation courses include a discussion of the following areas:
• Discounted Cash Flow (DCF)
• Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) and Cost of Debt
• Terminal Values
• Comparable Company Multiples Analysis
• P/E Ratios, EV/EBIT, EV/EBITDA, Revenue Multiples and others
• Assets Basis of Valuation
• Dividend Yield and Earnings Yield
• Industry Rules of Thumb
• Comparison of DCF and Multiples
• Valuation for an IPO
• Valuation for Acquisition and Disposal
• Expert’s Valuation: Fair Value vs Market Value
Business Valuation Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
In-house Business Valuation Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.