In-House Training Course on Solicitors Accounts Rules – Understand the Issues
The course covers the requirements of the Solicitors Accounts Rules 1998 and deals with practical problems that the Reporting Accountant may face.
The course is ideal for:
• In-house accountants working for a firm of Solicitors.
• Accountants in practice with Solicitor Clients
• Those with an interest in Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Understand Solicitors Accounts Rules Course Outline
A typical course outline includes the following:
• Introduction to Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Problems with bank reconciliations
• Payment of interest
• Money held in trust
• Transfers of costs and withdrawals from client account
• Identification and treatment of breaches
• Solicitors Accounts Rules Current Issues
Understand Solicitors Accounts Rules Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
In-house Understand Solicitors Accounts Rules Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.