In-House Basic Financial Management Training Course
An introductory course that has been designed to help small business owners of all different levels of experience to understand the basics of financial management.
Learning Outcomes of the Basic Financial Management Course
After this course participants will be more:
• Confident in asking their bank managers and accountants the right questions to help control the cost of these services;
• Aware of their financial responsibilities in running a business; and
• Gain some ideas to run their business more efficiently from a financial perspective.
The Content of the Basic Financial Management Course
• What you need to know about keeping financial records & preparing accounts.
• Using the best business structures to minimise tax legally & ethically.
• Be aware of the taxation consequences of running a business and taking on employees.
• What financial advice/support you need and how to control its cost.
• Essential financial management techniques employed by successful business.
Basic Financial Management Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Tailored Basic Financial Management Course
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house Basic Financial Management Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.