In-House Training Course on Pension Schemes – Understand the Issues
The course presents a salient overview of the legislative, accounting and audit requirements that impact on Pension Schemes.
The course is ideal for:
• In-house accountants working for a Pension Scheme
• Accountants in practice with Pension Scheme Clients
• Those with an interest in Pension Scheme accounting, auditing and legislation.
Pension Scheme Accounting, Auditing & Legislation Course Outline
A typical course outline includes the following:
• The Pensions Acts 1995 and 2004
• Provisions in the Trust deed
• The Pensions SORP
• Exemptions available to some schemes
• Audit thresholds and exemptions
• Practice Note 15 (updated for the clarified ISAs)
• Whistle blowing
Pension Scheme Accounting, Auditing & Legislation Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Feedback from delegates on previous pension courses
In-house Pension Scheme Accounting, Auditing & Legislation Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.