Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
In-house Training Course
The course presents a salient overview of the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations relevant to Finance Professionals.
The course is ideal for:
• Finance Professionals affected by Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
• In-house accountants.
• Accountants in practice.
• Those with an interest in Anti-Money Laundering Regulations.
Anti–Money Laundering for Finance Professionals Course Outline
The course takes a practical approach and explains what money laundering is, how the authorities attempt to stop it with legislation and how that legislation impacts on the work of the finance professional.
The course covers the following areas:
• What is money laundering?
• Legislation to prevent money laundering and penalties
• Anti-money laundering procedures required
• Audit and accounts assignments – issues to be aware of in relation to money laundering
• Specific audit issues in relation to money laundering
• Reporting money laundering to SOCA
Anti–Money Laundering for Finance Professionals Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
In-house Anti–Money Laundering for Finance Professionals Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.