All of our CPD courses are designed and delivered to meet your CPD requirements.
CPD requirements of professional institutes
Professional institutes such as AIA, ACCA, ATT, CIMA, ICAEW and ICAS have a number of requirements for a course to fulfil CPD requirements and we aim to meet or exceed these requirements where possible.
Approved CPD Provider
We are an approved CPD provider of the
Association of International Accountants (AIA)
The Institute of Continuing Professional Development
Financial Fluency Ltd is a corporate affiliate of The Institute of Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Institute, is an international cross-professional body promoting CPD, as a key component of lifelong learning, to organisations and individuals.
How we meet or exceed CPD requirements
We have summarised the typical CPD requirements of professional institutes and how we meet or exceed them under the headings of:
(1) Training Courses
• We offer range of relevant accountancy and finance courses appropriate to qualified accountants.
• All group sizes are discussed and agreed with clients in advance of training.
• All our presenters are experts in their field and highly experienced trainers.
• We provides relevant notes, handouts, workbooks and/or other materials to support learning.
• All our are courses delivered using clear course notes relevant to our client’s needs.
• We usually deliver training at our client’s premises and uses appropriate rooms to the size of the group.
• We usually deliver training at our client’s premises.
• We supply proof of attendance at the end of each course.
• We provide a certificate of attendance for each course.
• We produce feedback questionnaires
• We distribute feedback questionnaires at the end of a course
• We actively encourage learners to complete feedback questionnaires.
• We use feedback from questionnaires to monitor and enhance course provision and learning effectiveness.
• We use permanent premises for administration
• All course fees/costs are charged at appropriate and competitive market rate.
• We have a clear and transparent course booking and cancellation policies made available/provided to learners.
• We have a clear formal complaints procedure in place and make learners aware that such a procedure exists.
• Our promotional materials comply with standard advertising guidelines.
• We are a financially viable institution
More information on CPD
For more information on CPD please contact us: