Finance Basics – Secrets by Stuart Warner
The finance basics understood by experts and successful professionals.
Learn the basics quickly with this quick and easy guide to the fundamentals of finance.
Over 17,000 copies shipped worldwide to date
Finance Basics – Secrets includes how to
• Read financial statements.
• Analyse a business’s performance
• Estimate a business’s market value,
• Make and increase profit
• Manage and improve cash flow.
Browse Inside Finance Basics – Secrets
Synopsis of Finance Basics – Secrets
From students who are interested in business finance to chief executives who want know more – this book can help you get to grips with finance basics. You’ll even find it interesting and it can help you with your future business activities!
Many business people, professionals and senior executives, all of whom are experts and very confident in their field are sometimes less confident in finance. Quite often this is unfounded and can easily be overcome.
In the business world the ability to understand finance and communicate financially is essential.
Financial awareness is fundamental to business success.
|Really helpful and easy to understand
I have the Audio Book which is unabridged, and I believe I have learned more about finance in the 2+ hours of listening than I have done in years and I now feel more confident to return to what I have been doing with the basics in place. I am going to buy the book also as I need the written word too.
Buy a copy if you are finding it hard to get a good grasp of the fundamentals.
Finance Basics – Secrets Chapters
1. Understand the financial consequences of running a business – Business owners, managers and employees need to have a basic level of financial awareness to help a business succeed.
2. Get to grips with accounting fundamentals – Make sure you know basic financial terminology and concepts. Be familiar with the main financial statements produced by a business.
3. Know what makes a profit – Profit is the raison d’être for most businesses. Knowing how to make and increase profit is one of the key ingredients for business success.
4. Manage the cash – “Profit is sanity but cash is reality”. Without cash a business cannot survive for long. Effective cash management will help a business to endure.
5. Prepare and use a budget – Many business’s invest considerable time in budgeting but few do it successfully. Some simple and practical tips can improve the process.
6. Evaluate opportunities financially – Business’s should use established techniques to help decide whether or not to commit time, resource and money on investment opportunities.
7. Measure business performance – A successful businesses can be judged by the size of its market value. Its performance can be measured by using financial ratios.
Finance Basics – Secrets Author
Stuart Warner BSc (Hons), ACA, NLP Practitioner
Stuart is a Chartered Accountant with almost two decades of experience in finance. He has spent a large proportion of this time training people for recognised professional qualifications and offering related development training to management and staff at all levels
Stuart is particularly motivated by helping people from non-finance backgrounds to understand financial matters. His success in this field encouraged him to write this book so he could help even more people get to grips with finance basics.
Free Q&A session
All customers who purchase Finance Basics – Secrets, via the Financial Fluency website, will receive a free optional one hour Q&A session on Finance Basics with the author.
Purchase “Finance Basics – Secrets” now for £6.99 using Google Wallet.
This price includes postage & packing (for UK deliveries) and free optional Q&A session (see above). For international deliveries please contact us first.
It’s quick and easy to register with Google Wallet. We chose Google from the hundreds of alternative payment systems on the web as it was a trusted secure brand and simple to use.
Google Wallet securely stores your payment information and makes purchasing fast both online and in-store.
If you’ve used Google Wallet or Google Checkout before, all you need to do is login with your Google username and password to buy from us.
If you’re using Google Wallet for the first time, just fill out the single page of information when you make your purchase. After that, you’ll only need your Google Wallet login to make a purchase. There’s no need to re-enter your information or create multiple usernames and passwords each time you buy.
You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase. You can also logon to Google wallet anytime for a record of your purchases or to print further copies of receipts.
Pay by phone, email or invoice
Alternatively, you can pay by phone (+44 (0) 207 193 1920), email email@example.com, or invoice, if required.
Discounts available for multiple purchases
If you wish to purchase more than one financial fluency finance publication publication, we will offer you a postage and packing discount. For multiple publications, please call us on (+44 (0) 207 193 1920) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any more questions?
For any questions, please see our frequently asked questions or send an email to email@example.com.