Enhance your skills in excel
Thursday 23rd November 2017, London, UK
Thursday 7th December 2017, Manchester, UK
Is this excel course right for you?
A great opportunity to boost your excel skill set, impress your manager and colleagues, gain that promotion, secure that new job and save lots of time.
• Are you a finance professional?
• Do you require excel skills for your job?
• Want to improve your excel efficiency?
• Need to enhance your spreadsheet skills?
• Picked up excel in passing without training?
Typical delegates on our excel courses
Our typical delegates are professionals working in finance who use excel on a daily basis. Most people pick up excel in passing, have ‘learnt on the on the job’ & now require training.
Many have picked up poor habits because they have never been taught how to use excel efficiently and maximise its potential.
Unleash the power of spreadsheets
Spreadsheets are fantastic business tools and we hardly utilise their potential. This course aims to ‘get you up to speed’ and give you an insight into excel’s true potential.
Our course demonstrates best practice spreadsheet techniques, to avoid the expensive mistakes which are made by many organisations.
Spreadsheet skills course details
• How to speed up your use of excel
• Useful excel shortcuts
• Essential navigation skills
• Essential formatting skills
• Paste special’s hidden features
• Labelling and naming ranges
• Introduction to pivot tables
• Introduction to macros
• Key conditional and logical functions
• Nested functions (when to use & not to use)
• Lookup functions (including VLookup, Hlookup, Index & Match)
• Importing and managing data, including using data filters
• Best practice techniques
Requirements for spreadsheet skills course
• A basic level of excel and IT literacy is assumed.
• Most delegates will already use spreadsheets on a regular basis.
• Delegates should bring a laptop with excel loaded.
• Laptops can be provided, if required, for an additional fee if required.
• We limit the course to 8 delegates to ensure enough individual attention is given to each person.
See also our more advanced spreadsheet modelling for excel course.
Example of previous delegate’s feedback on spreadsheet course
|“Thanks for the course, I thought it was one of the best, and most useful that I’ve been on.”
Matthew Brown, Audit Senior, Shipleys LLP
Spreadsheet skills course delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning with spreadsheets. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make excel interesting for you.
We love questions and welcome as many as possible. We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process.
We always use lots of exercises and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts. We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice.
Cost and course dates for spreadsheet skills course
• Training course at a Centrally located venue
• Next London course date: Thursday 23rd November 2017
• Next Manchester course date: Thursday 7th December 2017
• Including lunch
• Including comprehensive colour course manual
• £497 (excl VAT)
Make enquiry / Reserve a provisional place
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.
Book your place now
Purchase the course now for £497.00 (+VAT) using Paypal.
Click on the Buy Now button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for book purchases.
Pay by phone, email or invoice (via online banking/BACS)
Alternatively, you can pay by phone (+44 (0) 207 193 1920), email email@example.com, or invoice via bank transfer, if required.
You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase.
One of our team will be in touch following your booking to discuss your requirements and full joining instructions will be sent in advance of the course.