ACCA CPD online
• Are you looking to fulfil your ACCA CPD requirements by 31st December 2017?
• You’re in the right place.
• We can help you.
• You still enough time to meet the deadline with our online CPD courses.
As an ACCA member you need to complete
40 hours of CPD (continuing professional development) in the 2017 calendar year.
21 hours (or units) out of the total of 40 CPD hours, need to be verifiable CPD.
Financial Fluency’s online courses are verifiable for CPD purposes. At the end of each course you can print a verifiable CPD certificate for ACCA.
We offer a range of over 100 online CPD courses which are relevant to a variety of finance roles and careers, whether you’re an accountant in practice, an in-house accountant or a finance professional working in any other business role.
The 2017 CPD year end is in
Complete your full 21 hours of verifiable ACCA CPD here
Our 21 hour deal includes 7 free hours of CPD
Purchase the 21 hour package today & receive a 30% discount. Save £112.50!
• Our 21 hour package includes a 30% (£112.50) discount:
• Full price = £75.00 x 5 = £375.00 (excl. VAT*)
• 30% discount = £112.50, equivalent to 7 free hours.
• Price after discount = £262.50 (excl. VAT*).
• Please note the above offer is for 3 months (90 days) of access.
• If desired, you can upgrade to 12 months (365 days) of access for £25 (excl. VAT*)
Choose 5 courses from our selection of over 100 courses
• Use the page menus to browse our range of courses or view our full list.
• The vast majority of courses (see exclusions below) give 4 hours of verifiable CPD.
Therefore, 5 courses will give you 20 hours of CPD.
• We offer a bonus one hour of free CPD worth £25 (ex VAT*) to make up the full 21 hours. You have a choice of either Understanding Financial Crime, Dealing with Ethical Issues, or Strategy and You for your bonus hour.
Either pay now by credit or debit card
Click on the Buy Now button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for purchases. You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase.
or pay by invoice and bank transfer
If preferred you can pay via bank transfer (BACS) as an alternative to online credit/debit card payments (above). This is a popular option for company sponsored CPD or people who prefer online banking.
Simply complete the form below and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
Use the form below to let us know your choice of 5 courses.
Need help choosing or short of time?
We can select a bundle of courses relevant to your role or simply offer you a bundle of our most popular courses. Just use the contact form below to tell us a little about your requirements and we’ll send you some suggestions.
Other relevant information
Accessing your courses
As soon as your payment is cleared and you have let us know your choice of courses you can access the courses. The process usually takes less than a few hours and always within 24 hours. As we move closer to the CPD year end, we are regularly monitoring our emails. Please be assured of a prompt response.
If you have already paid and need to let us know your choice of courses please email email@example.com or contact us.
There is a choice of over 100 online courses.
Our offer applies to any of our online courses except for the following 3 courses
(which can be purchased separately):
• Assessing Going Concern
• Capital Acquisitions Tax in Ireland
• US GAAP Online Training
You can access each course as many times as needed for 3 or 12 months from the date of first access.
Length of courses
Each course takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Once you’ve completed the course you will be able to claim 4 verifiable CPD hours for each course. As this offer is for 5 courses this will provide 20 hours of CPD. We also offer a free bonus hour which will make up the 21 hours. CPD points are claimed by the registered user, who can be someone different to the person who pays if required.
VAT will be calculated and added automatically during the checkout process (and before any payment is taken) based on your location.
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate for customers within the EU. VAT will be added during checkout at the rate applicable to your Country. For customers outside the EU, where UK VAT is non-applicable, the checkout will automatically detect your location and VAT will not be added.
You will be emailed instructions of how to access your course and an activation code within one day, usually a few hours.