Financial Fluency Learning and Memory Skill Courses
Tony Buzan, a world leading expert on memory and author of over 90 books recently noted that “humans in general do not use 40% of the brain’s capacity, as we thought in the 1950s. Not even 10%, as we thought in the 1980s. Recent research has revealed that we do not even use one per cent of our brain’s capacity”.
Our course will introduce you to a range of memory techniques some of which were established by the ancient Greeks and some of which are used by current day world memory champions.
• Do you want to enhance your learning skills
• Do you want to improve your memory
• Do you need memory techniques to help with your day to day work
• Do you want to learn techniques to cope with information overload
• Do you need to pass and exam or gain a professional qualification
Our Learning and Memory Skills Courses Include
We will show you techniques which will help you to:
• Understand learning and communication styles
• Organise your learning environment effectively
• Read quicker and retain comprehension
• Use visual recording and mapping techniques to take notes
• Remember people’s names leading to more successful business networking
• Remember the key points from conversations, meetings, training courses and conferences
• Recall a to-do list
• Build your ‘memory muscles’ and defy the loss of memory
• Help yourself and others pass exams which rely on memory
Stuart’s talk on memory and learning managed to strike that rare balance being both highly entertaining and highly informative, and containing plenty of food for thought’.
Tessa Park, Partner, Kingston Smith LLP
Feedback from Previous Learning & Memory Courses
Learning and Memory Skills Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training
Tailored Learning and Memory Skills Courses
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house Learning and Memory Skills Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.
Make Enquiry or Book Now
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.