Tailored to finance professionals
• Have you ever lost your temper unexpectedly?
• Do you ever find yourself agreeing to do things you don’t really want to do?
• Have you ever said, ‘I wish I had handled that better’?
If you have, then this course can help you.
You will learn how to say ‘No’ without arguing or upsetting people and without feeling guilty.
Learning how to behave assertively underpins all our interpersonal skills and will enable you to:
• Make better decisions
• To stick to them
• Negotiate more successfully and
• Have better professional relationships
This course is designed for all finance professionals including managers, directors and team leaders who regularly deal with staff and clients.
Our Assertiveness Training Courses Include
At the end of this course delegates should be able to:
• Identify the difference between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
• Say ‘No’ without feeling guilty
• Be confident about exercising choice
• Handle aggression from others more confidently
• Deal with situations in ways that produce satisfactory outcomes
• Communicate to achieve effective results
• Feel less intimidated by clients, managers or colleagues
Assertiveness Training Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice.We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Tailored Assertiveness Training Courses
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house Assertiveness Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.
Make Enquiry or Book Now
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.