Learn about busines and finance in a non-traditional, interactive, dynamic, challenging and fun way
Our business simulation is the ideal way to understand the link between business and finance. We utilise experiential learning (learning-by-doing) which is one of the most effective ways to learn.
• Are you a non-finance professional or non-finance manager?
• Do you need an awareness of financial matters?
• Is commercial awareness important for your role?
• Do you want to improve your business understanding ?
• Do you have to make decisions under pressure
• Would it be useful to further understand the link between business and finance?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then our Finance for non-finance business simulation will be right for you.
Finance for non-finance business simulation course content
• A brief session on finance principle and terminology
• The impact of different business decisions and strategies
• The impact of financial issues on a business
• Measuring the performance of a business
• Budgeting and evaluating opportunities financially
• Evaluation of overall success and decision of winning business
Business simulation course description
This is a high impact one day learning event which focuses on both financial and commercial skills. It is based around a business simulation and facilitates experiential learning (‘learning by doing’). The course is applicable to different levels of seniority and experience
The course provides a uniquely powerful way to develop your understanding about business and finance. It enables participants to see how business decisions impact on finance and how finance decisions impact on a business.
The simulation clearly illustrates how different parts of an organisation integrate with the rest of the business and their impact on the business as a whole.
Working in small teams, delegates run a business and make a variety of decisions about business and financial strategy.
By the end of the day you will understand the connection between your decisions and the financial results of your business. You will see there is a clear link between decisions, such as offering value products and/or investing in quality and the success of these strategies.
Business simulations allow you to experiment with a realistic model of a business away from your desk and subsequently transfer the learning back into your work place.
Learning outcomes for our business simulation course
• Learn how each area of a business affects overall financial results
• Understand the impact of different business decisions and strategies
• Understand the impact of financial issues on a business
• How to budget and evaluate opportunities financially
• How to measure business performance
Our training style
• We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance.
• Our aim is to make finance interesting for you as people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves.
• We encourage as many questions as possible and create an open atmosphere
to personalise the experience.
• We want you to ask the questions about finance
that you’ve always wanted to ask.
• We’re not constrained by the course outline and welcome all questions.
In-house training options for business simulations
For several delegates from the same organisation you may be interested in our in-house training options.
We can travel to your location and tailor the course to your specific needs. Please see the following webpage for more information.
Delegate feedback for our business simulations
• Training course in Listed Central London (W1B) venue, near to Farringdon.
• Next course date: TBC 2017, Central London, UK.
• Including refreshments, pastries, lunch and colour course notes.
• Places limited to ensure participant interaction and ability to ask question.
• Price £500 (excl VAT) – certain concessions are available which bring the price to £300 (please enquire for availability).
Please note places are limited to ensure interactivity so please book now to avoid disappointment
Make enquiry / Reserve a provisional place
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.