Understand, analyse and interpret financial statements
As part of your Financial Fluency journey – this course will develop your financial understanding, in particular in analysing and interpreting a company’s financial accounts.
This course follows on and is usually combined with our Financial Awareness course.
Our Financial Understanding Courses Include
• Users of accounts interests
• Introduction to measuring organisational performance
• Published financial statements
• Accounting and financial reporting regulation
• Understanding and analysing a Balance Sheet / Statement of Financial Position
• Understanding and analysing a Profit & Loss Account / Income Statement
• Understanding and analysing a Cash Flow Statement
• Measuring profitability, short-term solvency, long-term solvency and investor ratios
Financial Understanding Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice.
We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Tailored Financial Understanding Courses
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house Financial Understanding Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.
Make Enquiry or Book Now
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.