UK Listing Rules Training Course
A company which comes to the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange is subject to significant levels of regulation, both when applying for listing and when complying with its continuing obligations going forward.
Our course on the Listing Rules typically covers the following areas:
• Structure of the UKLA Rules for Listed Companies
• Standard vs Premium Listing options (and comparison with AIM)
• Minimum requirements for Standard and Premium listing
• Requirement for a Prospectus
• Prospectus Contents and Approvals, including Passporting
• Timetable for Listing
• Sponsor’s Obligations
• Disclosure and Transparency Rules
• Inside Information Disclosure and Control
• Insider Lists
• Financial Reporting
• Significant Transactions
• Share Buybacks
• Secondary Offerings
• Circulars to Shareholders
• Corporate Governance Requirements
• Combined Code, DTR and Model Code
UK Listing Rules Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
Tailored UK Listing Rules Courses
All our courses are tailored to meet our client’s specific needs.
We like to spend time getting to know our clients as we strongly believe that training is most effective and valuable when tailored and focused.
In-house UK Listing Rules Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.
Make Enquiry or Book Now
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.