Update course in Accounting and Audit
The pace of change in the profession is relentless. In the area of audit and accounts accountants are required to keep up with changes both to UK GAAP and IFRS along with changes in auditing standards such as the recently released clarified ISAs. Additionally guidance such as APB Bulletins and Practice Notes are being constantly being released or modified.
The course is ideal for:
• In-house accountants involved in accounting and audit
• Accountants in practice with accounting and audit Clients
• Those with an interest in accounts and auditing.
Audit and Accounts Update Course Outline
This course aims in give the delegates an overview of all the essential changes in the last year to ensure they are kept up to date and aware of impending issues that affect their clients. The course material will naturally depend upon what has been released and will include:
• Any new UK standards issued such as FRSs and UITF abstracts along with exposure drafts
• Any modifications to existing UK standards
• New International Accounting Standards issued
• Any new ISAs issued or modified
• Audit guidance issued in the UK such as Practice Notes and Bulletins
• Any reports such as produced by the professional Oversights Board (POB) on current accounting issues
Audit and Accounts Update Course Delivery
We take an open friendly and enthusiastic approach to learning finance. We believe that people learn more effectively when they are enjoying themselves. We make finance interesting for you. We love questions and welcome as many as possible.
We encourage an open atmosphere which in our experience accelerates the learning process. We always use lots of exercises, case studies and real life examples in our training as we believe this really helps our clients to understand concepts.
We find that people only really learn when they test their understanding through practice. We offer traditional training, facilitation, interactive simulations, coaching and online training.
In-house Audit and Accounts Update Training
Our training can be held within your office or an external venue of your choice.
We can also secure venues on your behalf through our venue sourcing agency.
Make Enquiry or Book Now
Simply fill in the form below or contact us.