Tax Planning for Non-Residents
& Non-Domiciled Individuals
by Nick Braun PhD
Contents of Non-Residents & Non Doms
The Statutory Residence Test
• The Old Rules
• Introduction to the new Statutory Residence Test
• Days Spent in the UK
• The Automatic Overseas Tests
• The Automatic UK Tests
• The Sufficient Ties Test
• Leaving the UK: Split Year Treatment
• Coming to the UK: Split Year Treatment
• Temporary Non-Residence: The latest rules
• Temporary Non-Residence: New Anti-Avoidance Rules
• Temporary Non-Residence: Capital Gains Tax
• Temporary Non-Residence: Dividends
• Transitional Rules
Non-Residents: Income Tax Planning
• Are You Entitled to a Personal Allowance
• How to Pay Less Tax on UK Rental Income
• How to Pay Less Tax on UK Dividends
• How to Pay Less Tax on UK Interest Income
• How to Pay Less Tax on UK Pensions
• QROPs: Recent Tax Changes
• How to Pay Less Tax on Employment Income
• Overseas Income Tax
• Big Brother is Watching You!
Non-Residents: Capital Gains Tax Planning
• UK Capital Gains Tax (new rules for gains arising after April 2015)
• Overseas Capital Gains Tax
Tax Saving Tactics for Non Doms
• How Domicile Affects Your Tax
• Where Are You Domiciled?
• The Remittance Basis: Introduction
• Deemed UK Domiciled: The New Rules for Non-Domiciled Individuals from April 2017
• The Tax Benefits of Offshore Trusts
• Three Important Concessions for Non Doms
• Pros and Cons of Claiming the Remittance Basis
• Non Domiciled with Employment Income
• Tax-Free Remittances
• Inheritance Tax Planning
Free PDF copy
We offer all customers who purchase one of our eligible printed tax books the opportunity to receive an electronic PDF copy of the same book free of charge. This will be emailed to you following purchase.
Free guide included with every purchase
All customers will receive a complimentary e-copy of our comprehensive tax guide ‘How to Save Tax 2017/2018' – worth £19.95, with every purchase.
Purchase “Tax Planning for Non-Residents & Non Doms” now for £24.95 + £1.95 postage & packing.
This price includes a free guide (see above).
Click on the Buy Now button above to make your purchase via credit or debit card. Your payment will be collected securely via PayPal. Please note that a PayPal account is NOT required to process your payment (simply click on the option to pay via credit or debit card). No surcharge will be levied on card payments for book purchases. You will automatically be emailed a receipt after your purchase.
Pay by invoice and bank transfer
If preferred you can pay via bank transfer (BACS / EFT / Online banking). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us and we will send you an invoice with our bank details.
Discounts available for multiple purchases
If you wish to purchase more than one financial fluency tax publication, we will offer you a postage and packing discount. For multiple publications, please email email@example.com
Your book will usually be dispatched within one working day and sent first class. Depending on your time of purchase we can email you your e-copy of the book the same day.
Any more questions?
For any questions, please see our frequently asked questions or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org